Frequently Asked Questions
DRY / NATURAL CLEANING
Natural cleaning involves one of two methods:
- Hydro Carbon Cleaning
- Professional wet cleaning
We do not use the very harmful chemical perchoroethylene “perc”. This is the chemical that has be used for years by many dry cleaners and is still used by about 75% of them. It is very harmful to the environment, workers and is a known carcinogen.
The method is determined by the fabric and construction of the garment.
- Natural Cleaning is non-toxic
- Does not pollute our soil, air, or water
- Is safe for customers…is safe for workers
- It’s safe for the environment
- Difficult garments, buttons, and trim are handled with ease
- Garments will be soft, whiter, and brighter
- It’s gentle with all fabrics
- No odor…no dry cleaning smell