Natural Cleaners can Clean your Area Rugs
You can drop off the area rug at any one of the metro Milwaukee Natural Cleaners locations or set up free pickup and delivery.
It typically takes about 2 weeks to be cleaned and returned.
The area rug cleaning process:
- Pre-wash inspection
- Identify any damage or potential color migration in order to properly clean your rug.
- Confirm dyes used in your rug are stable and will not migrate during the cleaning process.
- Similar to hanging the rug on the porch and beating it out with a broom.
- Red stains, coffee and much more are pre-treated.
- Removes the cleaning solutions and contaminates.
- Flat drying process speeds up dry time and prevent browning.
- Turn fringes white again or a simple tea-staining for a consistent and even appearance
- Wrapped for delivery
Optional Specialty Services
- Once the urine is broke down, it can then be extracted.
Full Bath Submersion
- Provides the most thorough cleaning.
Microseal™ Fiber Protection – Optional
- Best way to protect the area rug from future stains and pet spots.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you clean all area rugs?
We can clean most area rugs whether they are wool or synthetic.
Can you clean my rug pad?
We can give a rug pad a surface cleaning, but if there has been any pet urine or other odors, it is best to replace it.
How long will you have my rug?
Typically it takes about 2 weeks, however some restorative cleans take longer.
Does urine come out?
Pet urine creates a chemical bond to carpet fibers that standard cleaning solutions will not remove. The urine slowly dried on the rug and needs to be slowly removed. The best way to remove the urea salts is a 4-24 hour soaking process, which is separate from our standard cleaning process.